In celebration of this year's National Day, we are inviting all Singaporeans to be part of NDP 2022's Voice of the Nation (VOTN)! Simply film yourself singing your hearts out to this year's Theme Song “Stronger Together”!
Submissions for VOTN will start on 13 Jun 2022 7pm and end on 31 Jul 2022 12pm.
By participating you stand a chance to: (1) be featured in the VOTN montage video and (2) win a pair of tickets to one of the NDP Shows or an August Plushie in a lucky draw! There are 22 pairs of tickets and 22 August plushies to be won!
Follow these 4 simple steps to qualify for the lucky draw:
(1) Submit your video to https://unearthedproductions.com.sg/ndp-2022-votn/
(2) Post your video on your personal Facebook or Instagram page, tag NDPeeps and use hashtags #NDP2022 #StrongerTogether #Majulah #VOTN.
(3) Set your profile to public so that we can watch your video!
(4) Follow NDPeeps on Facebook or Instagram.
Winners will be contacted on 1 Aug 2022 via email (NDPeeps@defence.gov.sg). Terms and conditions apply.
Film yourself in a well-lit and quiet environment.
Do adjust your camera resolution to 4K or HD.
If you are recording with your phone, do ensure that you record it in landscape.
Tips: Try to get a friend to film it for your or a selfie stick/tripod.
Position yourself near enough to the recording device or have on a earpiece for your voices to be picked up clearly.
Tips: If a separate audio recorder can be used, that would be good.
VOTN Video Submission Form
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
VOICE OF THE NATION LUCKY DRAW
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
1. The Voice of the Nation Lucky Draw for NDP Show Tickets and August Plushies (the “Lucky Draw”) is organised by the NDP 2022 Public Engagement Committee (the “Organiser”).
2. By entering the Lucky Draw, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, including any amendments thereto (the “T&Cs”).
3. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the T&Cs from time to time, and modify, cancel or suspend the Lucky Draw at its sole discretion at any time. Notice of any such amendments, cancellations or suspensions will be posted on www.ndp.gov.sg.
4. August Plushies is open to anyone residing in Singapore.
5. NDP Show Tickets is open to only Singaporeans and PRs residing in Singapore.
6. If you are below the age of 18, please seek your parents/guardian’s consent to take part in this video submission and lucky draw. Parents/guardians of winners under 18 years of age must be present to sign the acknowledgement receipt form upon collection of Prizes, as specified in Clause 16 below.
7. The Lucky Draw qualifying dates are as follows:
a. Voice of the Nation: 13 Jun 2022 7pm until 31 Jul 2022 12pm
Participation and Submission of Lucky Draw
8. The Submission period for Voice of the Nation will run from 13 Jun 2022 7pm until 31 Jul 2022 12pm. Each participant may only submit one entry, duplicates will be excluded. You represent and warrant that the entry submitted by you and all its content is original and has not been previously published, and that you have the necessary rights and permissions to submit the same.
9. Your entry shall be submitted in accordance with the following steps:
Step 1: Submit your video to https://unearthedproductions.com.sg/ndp-2022-votn/
Step 2: Post your video on your personal Facebook or Instagram page, tag NDPeeps and use hashtags #NDP2022 #StrongerTogether #Majulah.
Step 3: Set your profile/post to public so that the Organiser can watch your video.
Selection of Winners and Prizes
10. A total of (i) NDP 2022 (9th Aug 2022) Tickets and (ii) 22 August Plushies will be given away. Selected entries who fulfil the entry requirements of VOTN, will win a pair of NDP Show Tickets or an August Plushie each, subject to eligibility set out at Clause 4 and 5 above. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any participant who does not comply with the T&Cs or if the Submission form is deemed to be incomplete, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, defamatory or otherwise inappropriate in the sole and absolute opinion of the Organiser.
11. All decisions by the Organiser relating to the Lucky Draw are final. The Organiser is not obliged to provide reasons concerning the selection of the Lucky Draw winners or entertain any appeals whatsoever.
12. The Lucky Draw will be held on Monday, 1 Aug 2022, at 3pm. Winners will be chosen at random, among entries received that fulfil the eligibility and submission criteria set out above.
13. Winners will be contacted during the period of 1 Aug 2022 and notified via email (NDPeeps@defence.gov.sg) with instructions on prize collection/delivery.
14. If any winner cannot be contacted by the Organiser by 4 Aug 2022, the Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the prize, and the originally selected winner shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser.
15. Winners will be required to provide personal information as may be requested by the Organiser during submission of recordings and collection of prizes. (Including but not limited to, winners’ full name, mobile number and email address, etc.)
16. Winners will be required to collect prizes in person. Identification proof will be required. As proof of receipt of prizes, winners will be required to sign on the acknowledgement receipt form as provided. Parents/guardians of winners under 18 years of age at the time of prize collection must be present to sign the acknowledgement receipt form upon collection of the prize.
17. In the event the winner is unable to receive the prize, and therefore unable to fulfil the condition as specified in Clause 16 above, the Organiser shall reserve the right to forfeit the prize, and the originally selected winner shall not be entitled to any form of compensation from the Organiser.
18. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be exchanged for cash or sold. Unless otherwise stated, the winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred in relation to the acceptance of the prize. Actions will be taken against personnel who partake in ticket scalping or ticket fraud activities.
19. The Organiser makes no warranties, representations or guarantees either expressed or implied regarding any prize, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
20. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Lucky Draw winners, forfeit and/or reclaim any prize at any time if the Organiser deems that there has been a breach of the T&Cs by any winner, whether discovered during or after the Lucky Draw Period.
21. The Organiser may in its sole and absolute discretion substitute, withdraw and/or cancel any prizes or make changes to the value and/or number of prizes at any time without prior notice. The Organiser is not obliged to provide reasons and shall not be liable for any payment or compensation to any person due to such changes.
Liability and Indemnity
22. To the fullest extent permissible under law, the Organiser shall not be liable for any loss, damage, liability, injury or costs and expenses relating to any person’s participation in the Lucky Draw, including but not limited to any changes to the prizes, disqualification of entries, any winner’s acceptance and use of his/her prize and any delay, cancellation, failure or omission on the Organiser’s part to carry out the Lucky Draw whether due to force majeure events or otherwise.
23. You agree to indemnify the Organiser and hold the Organiser, harmless from and against all liabilities, losses, damages, proceedings, suits, actions, claims and demands, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) and expenses whatsoever suffered or incurred by the Organiser relating to or arising from or in connection with any breach of the T&Cs by you.
24. The Lucky Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Live Productions / Facebook / Instagram, and you agree to release Live Productions / Facebook / Instagram from any claims. Questions, comments or feedback relating to the Lucky Draw are to be addressed to the Organiser only and not to Live Productions / Facebook / Instagram. You also acknowledge that by opening an account with and using the services, products or features of Facebook / Instagram, you are responsible for complying with the terms and conditions of these platforms and the Organiser shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for such account and usage.
25. The NDP 2022 Public Engagement Committee may collect, use and disclose the personal data provided in the form for the purposes of (i) facilitating the lucky draw process; (ii) notifying the winner; (iii) record keeping; (iv) sending notifications or updates authorised by the NDP 2022 Public Engagement Committee; (v) facilitating the distribution of tickets; and (vi) any other purposes related to NDP 2022.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
26. The T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore for every purpose and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.